Re: Going topless - but where do the windows go?

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Going topless - but where do the windows go?
From: "Dean Dashwood" <deandashwood_list@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:02:58 -0000
Well, for what it's worth, my soft top leaks in exactly the same place.
Usually drips onto my left leg, which is preferable to my crotch - I guess
that's because of different seating positions though?  But I get exactly the
same leak with my hard-top on, which is why I didn't bother fitting it this
year!  (Well, that and the fact that I was out of the country for 2 months of
the winter.)

Dean