RE: Automatic transmission

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Automatic transmission
From: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:08:02 -0500
Wow!
Ok gang- I saw an interesting Spitbit for sale, thought I'd start a new
thread of discussion since there hasn't been much traffic the past couple of
days and maybe learn some history in the process.
I had no idea there was so much... so much... PASSION in this group! *big
grin*
... and Liv, Laura- my wife Jean agrees with you both wholeheartedly on the
stick/auto issue! As we drove to Pizza Hut in the <shudder> minivan, she was
trying to explain to our oldest what the big deal was!

BTW- wish me luck,all- today I'm cutting the floorboards out to start
replacing bad panels. I think I'm saving the left side of the firewall and
the top panel that the filler cap goes in...

Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
www.bigolbear.com