replacement push-rods?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: replacement push-rods?
From: Mayer49@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:10:31 -0500
  As i am sorting through the many boxes in my garage, i have found that i have
only six of the eight push-rods.  Is it possible (or advisable) to purchase the
two more that i need?  Or should i go the extra few bucks to get the whole new
set?
  just curious.  I just bought a whole new set of Head studs to replace two
that were missing.  necessary? yes/no?  I just don't wanna be spending
unecessary money on my tight budget.
thanks,
  Dave