Re: virus

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: virus
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:32:29 -0800
FT,

Sorry to hear that you were infected.  I've been receiving a slew of e-mails
lately that contain a file which tries to download itself without my even
opening the e-mail.  When Windows asks you if you want to download ANY file,
or if you receive an unexpected attachment from ANYONE, including people you
know, the best advice is to delete the e-mail immediately without opening it,
and then delete it from your deleted files folder.  This nasty virus business
seems to be getting worse all the time.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net