Re: cuts, c-hoovers and carbs

To: James Carruthers <jcarruthers@freenet.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: cuts, c-hoovers and carbs
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 04:34:43 -0800 (PST)
What other things would typically be set-up in a tune up or is it
generally only the carbs that are touched, would they look at timing/plug
gaps etc?

I already have the gunson colortune and I might invest in the carb
balancer too.  I was thinking of getting my car professionally tuned but
I'm not sure that I'll bother now too.

cheers
John

http://personals.yahoo.com