Re: Fw: 1296cc Piston still needed!! - Second attemp!!

To: rtgetzinger@scif.com
Subject: Re: Fw: 1296cc Piston still needed!! - Second attemp!!
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:36:11 -0500
rtgetzinger@scif.com wrote:

> Bill,
> (email problems, repeat?) I have the two free 1296 pistons. After puliing
> them out and cleaning them I noticed they are stamped "STD". Unfortunate for
> your guy but fortunate for my 1296 block.
> So now I am in search of two extra STD 1296 pistons if anyone has a couple.
> My 1296 was torn down by the PO. Two of the pistons had holes burned through
> the middle of the top of them.

  Coming into this thread midway.

  Who needs pistons from a 1296? I have a set at home,
I think one is damaged.

  There is a good chance that they are either STD or 020,
so one of you I might be able to help. Email me offline
and I'll check when I get home.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca