Re: GT6 Thrust washer question?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Thrust washer question?
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:48:59 -0400
Nolan,

You may be correct that the engine is "Junk".  Only time will tell.
The only thing I can see by looking inside is that the pistons are
new.  I'll let all know what the mechanic finds.

Mike           http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross
'63 Spitfire
'66 Spitfire
'68 Spitfire (donor body tub for GT6 convertible)
'69 GT6+  (donor chassis for GT6 convertible)
'70 GT6+