Friday is U.S. Color day

To: "<"<spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday is U.S. Color day
From: "Howard Baugues" <HRBaugues@cadprod.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:39:29 -0400
FYI
Subject: Friday (9-14-01) is U.S. Color day

Friday is U.S. Color day. Red, White & Blue should be worn in honor of our
fellow Americans that died. The goal is to get the whole nation to participate.
Send this to other people. In memory of all those who perished; the passengers
and the pilots on the United Air and AA flights, the workers in the World Trade
Center and the Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to
the friends and families of the deceased.

God's speed to all those who have lost their lives...GOD BLESS AMERICA and the
freedom it represents.
Friday is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue, everyone owns
a white t-shirt, etc). try to be wearing as much red white and blue as you can.

Ask your friends to participate.