Re: Yeeeeeeee-ha!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yeeeeeeee-ha!
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 07:07:53 -0700
PorscheRcr@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 08/31/2001 11:58:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> OC@46thFoot.com writes:
>
> << >You know, a friend of mine who had his 1964 LHD Spitfire converted
>  >to RHD took some criticism/heat for that from the powers that
>  >be-and yet, it seems ok to yank the riginal engine and drop in
>  >something else?... >>
>
> I don't know about where you guys are, but I take plenty of grief about the
> engine swap.  Not that I listen of course :)
That's too bad, I rarely if ever (can't really say that I have ever)
received any grief or criticism about my swap (well one guy yelled out "hey
it's 'post to be 'murican cars" at the Route 66 car show that I
participated in last year), and if anything I've received nothing but
positive comments about mine (well, to my face anyway) :-)

bschwart@pacbell.net (San Diego)