part forsale

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: part forsale
From: "Iain Campbell" <spit.fire@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:01:57 +0100
Hi listers
I've the following items forsale,sorry to post up on the list but the best
place for spity spares is with like mined folk, I'am based 15mins north of
Carlisle just off the A75 euroroute....I've other bits as well ( on web page
for sale section) all the bits need to go, funding new project...

Twin Weber 40's on inlets ( jigsaw racing) with Pipercross Air filters, twin
cables,linkages, spare ram pipes, new seals and gaskets fitted...a box of
spare seals, gaskets...taken off the car today...
         #295 + P&P

Tonneau for spity with head rests  ... V/G Condition
         #25 + P&P

All the best.
Iain.
                       Old British