Re: Spitfire &GT6 mag

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Dick Lee"
Subject: Re: Spitfire &GT6 mag
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:12:42 -0600
Yeah, what Dick said.

Not all Spitfire owners -or car hobbyests-or everyone for that
matter, wants/needs to know how to tear their car completely down,
engine and all-and out it back together again.

That said-guess who's getting a new tranny tomorrow? And guess
who's actually doing it (with supervision)?

Yep-Nigel will be running with all 4 gears! No more starting up in
2nd!

Next, the rear spring is something that will be coming up.

I wonder what else will be next!

Laura G. (And Nigel)

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!

are not all
>hard-core tech but how-to articles just the same.I personally

like reading
>what the other readers are doing with their cars,and what ever

else is
>happening in the hobby whether it is racing or shows. Hopefully

the magazine
>will be around for A long time and will eventually cover all the

tech A little
>at A time. If they did it all in one magazine it would read like

the Haynes
>Manual.
>   Just my personal opinion.
>   Dick Lee
>    77 Spit
>   Grayling,Mi

articles?  I
>was a little disappointed with the general content of the last

issue.  While
>certainly bigger, it lacked an abundance of those type of

articles.