Re: Ram Air debate

To: ralemen@mail.cableone.net
Subject: Re: Ram Air debate
From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:54:54 +0100
I was talking to Iain Campbell last night, and he has tried the ducting idea on
his spinr/hillclimb spit, and he says it seems to work. However he says to be
careful that the scoop doesn't block the airflow to the sump, as you can easily
end up with a cooked bottom end!!
Anyway, when I have a clear weekend I may have a play!
Cheers
Tim