TRF Party (long)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Party (long)
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:13:15 -0400
Well, what a party they had this year, even with Friday being a wash-out,
the place was crowded, the cars looked great and the people were really
enjoying themselves, the food was great. Finally having the pleasure to put
a face on so many e-mail names really makes for a more enjoyable time, and
meet people I did, ust way to many to name, but one stands out real tall,
his name is "Ryan Miles" from the Buckeye Triumph Club in Ohio, I was part
of a group of 10 that had dinner together on Thursday night, the
understanding of these cars and his desire to do more on his or anybody
else's just comes through loud and clear, he only owns 4 T/R's right now but
says he is just getting started, it was a special pleasure to listen to this
young man talk with such enthusiasim and fondness for these cars, our hobby
and the Ohio club are very lucky to have this man a part of it, and just
think he only graduated from high school this year, and already has 2
restorations behind him, thanks for sharing Ryan, I for one enjoyed it.
"FT"