Re: Weber Manifold - other sources and styles

To: "mark holbrook" <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Weber Manifold - other sources and styles
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:37:23 -0400
Mark,
did the dimensions fit your needs?

Which FI system are you looking at?

TWM?    http://www.twminduction.com/Home/Home-FR.html

or the Luminition?
http://cnb.iomartvo.com:81/cnb/shop/lumenition?listPos=&op=catalogue-product_info&productID=15&prodCategoryID=5&search=

which is actually made by Jenvey
http://www.jenvey.co.uk/

TWM doesn't list it on their site, but they make (made)
a twin ZS style carb body injection system 2700/2710 series
(listed in their pdf file catalog downloadedable from their site
http://www.twminduction.com/Catalogs/Catalogs-FR.html)

Which would be a direct bolt onto your present dual ZS
manifolds.

If nothing else...makes for interesting reading.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com