Re: Best Triumph garage in Massachusetts?

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best Triumph garage in Massachusetts?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 20:12:19 +0100
Hi Andrew
Sound advice from Fred, also there will probably be someone like me around,
tomorrow (Friday) after work I have an elderly, no retired gent with a
Toledo coming round for a couple of jobs on his car,(a TRE and top ball
joint, and a tune up) he says he knows nothing about cars but has lots of
time to learn and would I go through a few things with him, show him how to,
etc. I am looking forwards to a very rewarding if maybe a little frustrating
time trying to pass on what I know.

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon