Bentley Manual for 75-80 Spit for Trade.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Bentley Manual for 75-80 Spit for Trade.
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 21:34:56 -0700 (PDT)
While trekking through the Portland Swap Meet, I
picked up a Bently Manual for the 75-80 Spit.  It's in
great shape. Softcover, published in '80. owner's
manual reprinted in first section.

I'm hoping to trade it for a GT6 Bentley (or
factory)manual, otherwise I'll hang onto it as I
expect a fair amount of info should be applicable.

While at the meet, I saw an Aston Martin Mk II?
(mid-late '50s), MGA project, ratty TR7, chopped 50's
Jag sedan, XK150, ratty Bug-eye project and hundreds
of rods, trucks, muscle and antique cars. How 'bout a
stainless steel Model T panel truck? Walked at a
pretty good pace for over 5 hours, just glancing over
the parts in each booth.

Eyeballed some "94 Corvette Leather seats that looked
like they might fit our cars. The seat pan is
fiberglass and pretty narrow. Anybody tried them?

Jason
GT6
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///