RE: Ebay Seller Question!!

To: "'BILL McDEVITT'" <wmmk1@informatics.net>,
Subject: RE: Ebay Seller Question!!
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 13:12:58 -0400
While I definitely understand the problem of bad transactions, I also warn
of being to quick to jump to conclusions.  While I know Joe's transaction is
more than just 'a little' late in happening.  The others where it has been a
couple weeks and a few unresponsive emails, might be a simpler problem.  In
the past, I have found myself late on a transaction, once because the
military wanted me to play in the desert for a month, and once due to my
fathers death.  In both cases I was either late sending money or a part due
to my being indisposed.  I did resolve it quickly afterwards.

I would suggest that a reasonable period be allowed for a 'typical' problem
such as that (oooh 2 or 3 weeks) before we get too involved in calling out
posses.

Basically give them a benefit of a doubt for a (short) while, then we burn
the at the stake. :^)

Patrick Bowen
Who gets really upset when deals go bad too.

///