Bedfordshire Classic Motor Show

To: OC <OC@46thFoot.com>, td214 <td214@cam.ac.uk>,
Subject: Bedfordshire Classic Motor Show
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 04 May 2001 07:28:09 -0500
Anyone going to the Bedfordshire Classic Motor Show this Bank Holiday weekend?
 I may go on Sunday, weather permitting, so if anyone else on the list is
 thinking of coming let me know and we will see if we can meet up!  Tim, you
 coming?  Mike, I know Carly isn't running right now, but you could still come
 and meet Daffy - and you may find the steering wheel you are after in the
 autojumble!  I will be at work today until 5-ish probably, so e-mail me back
 before then if you want to make any plans.  I've never been before, so I don't
 know how we could best meet up.  Otherwise, keep an eye out for Daffy (Inca
 Yellow 1500, tatty-looking, reg. YHH 727T, baby seat in the front!), and if
 I'm not there leave me a note!

Richard & Daffy (hoping for a nice weekend!)

///