Re: Frame Protection

To: jtones@home.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frame Protection
From: BrYarboro@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:49:50 EST
In a message dated 2/12/01 6:32:39 PM, jtones@home.com writes:

<< Ok, so now I have a clean shiny sandblasted frame that I am planning on
coating with POR-15 - question, what do you guys suggest as a way of
protecting the INSIDE of the frame ? I know about WaxOil and its various
derivatives but is there a better way to go ? All the loose material that
was inside the frame has been blown or shocked out so its just rust thats
left (I think)
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
John Tones, Victoria BC
'69 MKIII Spit (waiting Resto)
'71 GT-6 (frame off Resto in progress) >>
Hi guys!

What is POR-15 and what is waxoil? (excuse my ignorance)?
Thanks,
Brian
68 Mk.3 waiting for the snow to melt so we can go out and play.