RE: sheet metal

To: "'Tim Doyle'" <tdoyle3@berkshire.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: sheet metal
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:41:40 -0500
NOOO, big differences!! VB sells more of a patch panel for the floorboards,
its close, but not close enough.  the edges, and contours are wrong, its not
deep enough, the holes and capture nuts are all missing.  For the same price
Spitbits has the correct, as original type floorboards.  I don't know what
TRF sells, but ask if it has the holes and capture nuts there, if not go
elsewhere - you don't want to mess with the wrong ones.

Patrick Bowen