Re: Fiats and Spiders (and a bit of LBC, too!)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, firespiter@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Fiats and Spiders (and a bit of LBC, too!)
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:32:33 +0000
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:40:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fiats and Spiders

<snip>

>Personally, I'm tired of the affectations of vicious
>or creepy animals that automakers put on cars,
>"COBRA", "VIPER", "COUGAR", "THUNDERBIRD", "GOAT"
>(okay, that one's not so vicious but it's still an
>animal).

Terry,

Not forgetting, of course, the Stag!

Dean
--------------

PS - On the subject of vendors, I find the quality of Rimmerbros parts
invariably poor, but their catalogue is excellent.  Kippings has always
been great, and is still great now it's Canley Classics.  Interesting point
- when John was still around, every time I phoned and asked a question, I'd
be told "hold on a sec - I'll ask John."  Always got an answer within a few
seconds, answer was always complete and accurate.  Now that John's not
around, the telephone operators are having to answer questions themselves -
and guess what?  Answers are still complete and accurate!  (Although
sometimes they don't know the answer, and say they'll find out and call me
back - they always call back later the same day.)