parts

To: destaff@yahoo.com
Subject: parts
From: "Scott Kohl" <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:32:55
Chris,

I second your opinion on BPNW (Joe would agree).  I have met Craig and dealt
with his son Leighton a great deal, always willing to chat at their display
tent at whatever event I'm at (I live about 25 mi. from Dayton).  They are
great guys, and know their stuff (BTW, Leighton displays a great deal of
respect for Joe, says he'll call you on it if your facts aren't right :-)).
They had a small stash of NOS TR6 oil pumps left last time I saw him,
probably gone by now.  Wanted a couple for my sixes.

Cheers

Scott Kohl
'69 GT6+
'67 2000 Saloon