door glass channel rubbers, gas tank sealer and Cavity wax

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: door glass channel rubbers, gas tank sealer and Cavity wax
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:07:42 -0800 (PST)
Has anyone found a source for the rubber C channels
that the door glass slides up and down in.

Spit Bits has them at an OK price.

VB and TRF, NO.

JC Whitney lists one, 18AS4879T that looks close, but
might be 1/32 tall.  Has anyone tried it?

I need to order a few things from JCW and was hoping
to do one stop shopping. Gas tank sealer and under
coating among them.

JC lists 3 tank sealers, but one of them won't
withstand the alcohol diluted gas (I try to avoid that
stuff).  Eastwood offers a similar kit.  Anyone have
any experience with it or recommendations on what to
use?

I want to spray the inside of my frame rails and sills
with cavity wax (waxoil or Dinitrol), but I don't live
in England and that stuff is hard to find in the US.
JCW has some, but I suspect it is just asphalt based
undercoating.  Looks like they no longer sell the gun
with all the wands and nozzles. :(

Any recommendations on what to spray in?

Thanks

Jason
GT6
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/