Re: So long again???

To: <Playswithcarz@cs.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: So long again???
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:45:16 -0800
Arthur, I know how it is.  I just unsubscribed from the Triumph list, at
least for now. For anyone interested, I was beta testing some neoprene
gaskets that Arthur has the capability and tooling to manufacture.  He asked
for volunteers on this list several months ago and I jumped at the chance to
try something other than the cork gaskets which I can't seem to get along
with.

About 300 miles ago, I installed Arthur's gasket on my valve cover and I've
been very, very pleased so far.  With no kind of dressing between the gasket
and the head, there has been no leakage whatsoever.  The fit was also
perfect which is more than I can say for the two or three cork gaskets that
I've also tried.

Arthur, contact Spitbits, British Parts Northwest, Ted Schumacher, Victoria
British, The Roadster Factory and Rimmer Bros. to name six.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego