RE: Members of this list are great!

To: "'Gbouff1@aol.com'" <Gbouff1@aol.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Members of this list are great!
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:10:35 +0200
Gary ,
Though no-one has ever driven their TR to my house , no idea why :-) , I
agree with you 100 % . I've received advice , information , encouragement ,
literature , photos and parts from people I've never met before and most
probably never will .
In the short while I've been on this list , I've come to regard most of the
members as friends . Thanks guys and girls .

Hey , South Africa is a lonely place for a Triumph enthusiast :-)

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398201
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .