Soul less Ro-Spit

To: npenney@erols.com
Subject: Soul less Ro-Spit
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:07:45 -0800 (PST)
That's too bad the Ro-Spit had it's soul removed.

I've never owned a Japanese car and there aren't any I
really crave (maybe a 510).  Reliable, technological
wonders, they have soft controls and a bland, generic
character I've never liked (I haven't driven a Miata
yet).

Gimme an English go-kart anyday.

Jason