Re: Ro-Spit

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Ro-Spit
From: "M. D. Nugent" <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:41:29 -0800 (PST)
Having been in a similar situation (200hp 914), the mismatch was
probably between car and driver skill.  I was very successful in a
stock 90hp 914, but when I more than doubled the horsepower, I soon
learned that my reaction time wasn't up to it.  It takes someone very
special to look good in those cars.

Mike
Renton, WA