for sale

To: "Spitfire \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: for sale
From: "John Weber" <jweber@daroost.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:05:45 -0700
1975 Spitfire

Needs body work - paint and whatnot, and a few dings here and there.  There
is most likely some rust on it, but I can't find any more of it.  You'll
probably walk up and start pointing it out, but I made the honest effort to
kill the oxides.
Just had it DEQ'd in Oregon, so the registration and title are in order and
are current.

Runs well.
Hardtop, no ragtop.
Just did the head.
No leaks.
Rebuilt master cylinder, new flex hoses front and rear.
New dash fascia - grains match all three pieces.
New crashpad.
New squab panes (both front and back of gas tank).
New poly on all four corners.
New rubber body seals all around.
New waist seals, inner and outer.
Just got the headlight adjusters and new wipers/arms in the mail today.

This car will drive to Florida if need be.
Given a couple of days I can figure a way to put pictures up on my webserver
if needed.

First $750 takes it.

John

I've spent the last 3 years working this project, and I simply don't have
the time anymore.