Re: Car Dollies Question

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Mike Chmura" <m.chmura@umassp.edu>
Subject: Re: Car Dollies Question
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:35:49 -0400
Harbor Freight tools has a set for $100 for 4 dollies.  You have to assemble
them once they come, but they seem to be pretty heavy and have been under my
car for several months.  I am about to buy another set for my father.  The
dolly wheels are the metal kind and are close to $10.00 each if you bought
these and made your own.  The fall catalog that I am looking at has them
with free shipping as well!  Get 4.  I tried with the 2 under the rear, and
it was ok, but not great.  With all 4 you can easily move the car around the
garage.

1-800-423-2567
item # 38959-3UFA

John K