Re: family outing

To: vafred@erols.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: family outing
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:33:38 EDT
I take the Spit and girlfriend out for "casual" drives all the time. A nice
drive in the country is quite nice and if I happen to find a hidden treasure
then all the better. I think a lot of us start out on a casual drive but then
start scanning all the usual LBC hiding spots as a matter of habit. My local
Brit car club organizes these types of drives once in a while, we call them
"membership drives." More than one member has found a treasure on these
drives.
                                                    Brad