After market Rims

To: millerb@netusa1.net, owner-spitfires@autox.team.net, jcullum@chorus.net,
Subject: After market Rims
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:42:01 EDT
I still haven't learned...

I know that there is a limit on whats available for our LBC's but are there
only particular styles that everyone will consider?  I knew someone who makes
aluminum wheels here in California and the last time I had a customer with a
fitment problem, he filled the need.  He got started by making wheels for
Centerline many years ago and went into business himself (he's been in
business for close to 30 years).  If anyone would like non cast wheels, I
will call him and discuss this with him.  I'm not giving up his or his
company's name until after I talk with him tomorrow but thought I'd mention
this to see if there was any interest.

        Michael