Re: Wiring harness routing

To: Howard Baugues <bauguesh@abcs.com>
Subject: Re: Wiring harness routing
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:50:44 -0600
Hi Howard,
    Having just stripped a MK IV, here are my observations, from memory.
Hope they are helpful.

>From the hole in the firewall neat the fuse box, progress through the
opening behind the bulkhead brace toward the centre of the car, then turn
down the front firewall.

Then forward, as if the valance was there,  (I think they were clipped to
the metal rail along the top of the cardboard valance.)  It goes over the
top of the suspension turret, just inboard, then down again to the front
frame rail.  Then  bends toward the centre of the car where the junctions
are for the headlights/parking/signal lights.  That cable then comes back to
the left and up the bonnet brace, clipped to it.

Help?

Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,