Re: Must see movie

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Must see movie
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:58:03 -0700
Wouldn't THAT be a trip!  I seriously doubt it, though, unless the movie was
filmed after January of this year.  Very cool, though.  And another thing, I
only park mine in the garage...

Good eye, Joe!   I just took notice of a early '70's square tail Spit in THE
OMEN.  It was new and yellow and looked terrific -- and almost got nailed
head-on by a couple of speeding racers.

Jeff