Re: Soggy Trousers - windshield removal and replacement

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soggy Trousers - windshield removal and replacement
From: "L&B Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 22:08:04 -0400
LOL.  I love it.

Haynes manual recommends a professional ... and then provides the
do-it-yourself instructions.  Use a buddy when removing and a buddy with
rope when replacing.  If you don't have nice paint, try it without the
buddy.

Having seen the trim after a friend had his replaced professionally, I would
recommend asking the professional if they have ever done one before.

Len Lubbers
Ottawa, Ontario
'79 Spitfire