Re: Old weird Herald-dream cars?

To: Reginald Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Old weird Herald-dream cars?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, Sep 18 2000 20:37:41 GMT-0600
>Reg
>74 spit in a box

One of the guys in our Triumph club has a TR3 in a box-maybe a trade should be
arranged?

>Why won't someone offer me a 63 TR3B if i tow it home?!?

I feel the same way-but about Heralds!

BTW-a couple of weeks ago, cruising down Lincoln Blvd from Santa Monica going
to Venice, I was passed by a fellow in a white Spit 1500-and then, at the next
stop light-two guys in a white Herald went by! I couldn't believe my eyes!

The only other white Herald I've seen driving around, was last year at the L.A.
meet at Woodley Park (which, btw isn't in L.A. but Van Nuys...?) there was a
fellow who came with a white Herald. Heralds are not something you see around
here very often-maybe the same car, if not the same owner?

My dream collection would include a Herald, a round tail, a Stag, and a GT6.
Maybe a Mayflower and a 1800 Roadster. My favourite Triumphs!

We've told what cars we've owned, how about our dream collections?

Laura G. and Nigel