Re: British Car Show

To: "Curtis" <curtiseads@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: British Car Show
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:44:47 -0500
Curtis, It's held at Memorial Park, Arvada, COL.
You take Ammons off 58th/Ralston Road, the west side
of Denver. It's between Wadsworth and Kipling, north
of I-70. About 450 miles west of where we live!!
What has Simon done to deserve this fate??
At 10 AM on Saturday, there's a tour of the Rockies,
then show begins Sunday at 8 AM. All functions
start at Memorial Park. We were there last year and it
is a well planned and executed show. Bill