RE: Substitute Parts

To: "'john@triumphspitfire.com'" <john@triumphspitfire.com>,
Subject: RE: Substitute Parts
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:16:12 +0200
Thanks John

Very nicely done . Keep up the good work .
BTW most Herald mechanical parts will also work in earlier Spitfires ( but
you must also find it first ) .

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
One '56 TR 3 with o/d and one '64 Spitfire 4 ( Mk 1 )
Two Heralds and three early Spitfires without o/d