Re: Re: Dash lights

To: SJagGo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Dash lights
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, Sep 7 2000 17:21:15 GMT-0600
>Greetings,
>I believe there should be a wire that ground the bodies of the tach and
>speedo.  It is supposed to be under one of the thumb nuts that hold the
>mounting bracket in place.
>Without this wire there is no ground for the sockets.

After spending the weekend taking my dash apart and the gauges out-I believe
that your assessment is correct.

btw-awhile back there was a thread on foot well lights and guess what? I FOUND
THEM!!! They just need bulbs-and I'll knock wood that putting functioning bulbs
in them won't blow out my electrical system!

Laura G.