RE: One more electric fan conversion question

To: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Subject: RE: One more electric fan conversion question
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:08:59 -0700 (PDT)

Geez, I don't know.  I just go in to my local NAPA and
tell them I want a thermostat for a 1975 spitfire and
they ask "what temperature" and I tell them and they
give me one.  The owner of the store said "wow,  it's
the same as a chev".  I've seen somewhere else that it
is the same as a common chev.  If you need the actual
NAPA part #, I could stop by and get the number.
That's not too much of a difficulty.  Let me know.

Chris DeStaffany