Re: Sense of Humor!!??

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: Sense of Humor!!??
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:29:12 -0500
Jeff- Geesh, What a grump you are today. No more
three day weekends for you!! And to think it was
just last week that I sent you a cartoon wishing for
you to have a nice day.
The only thing that bothers me about your signatures,
is that my mouse gets tired and irritated scrolling
over them and bites my finger in retaliation!!
I feel very confident that you read through the lines of my
messages and fully understand exactly the contents
of same.
In a nut shell, you cannot please all the people all the
time. Someone will take offense, someone will disagree
and someone will complain!!
But, If you are able to over look all the minor things, there's
a wealth of Spitfire knowledge here on the list and has
benefited many of us. And as one lister noted " Just learn
where the delete button is located and go on with life!!
Bill