Re: Transmission switches

To: SJagGo@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Transmission switches
From: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 09:16:17 -0700
So, I have a 3 rail with JType ready for installation, relatively speaking.
When
I got it, the forward switch was mounted on the right side.  When I was checking
its operation it appeared to not lock out the proper gears and I switched it to
the other side where continuity check seems to indicate it is doing that.  Can
you confirm the left - right location of the OD lock out switch?
--Gary