Re: Shelby wheels "found"

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Shelby wheels "found"
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:20:49 -0700
Sealed bid nothin!  Put 'em up on the Totally Triumph Auction!!!  Start your
opening bid at $150!!  It won't cost ya anything!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Vintage Spitfire Forum -- moderated and friendly
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!