British Car week

To: "Spitfires (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car week
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:08:20 -0700

During BCW I drove Hermes back and forth to work, to the store, etc. He's
insured for the summer, so will be showing the LBC flag (and being the leaky
British car) until the fall monsoons (approx October). Driving a Spit is
guaranteed to put a smile on my face, and enjoyment is what its all about.
Driving, tinkering, fettling, (mistaking?) cursing, fixing, driving. In my
experience, in approximately that order, but throughout.......enjoying.
I will add too that the contributions and participation of the members of
this list greatly enhance my enjoyment, partly from the assistance, and also
from the camaraderie.
Cheers

Nick Moseley