Re: How much Brake Fluid does it take?

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: How much Brake Fluid does it take?
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:31:32 -0400
I bought the gallon jug ( 4 litres ) and I am glad I did.  With all of the
vehicles and redoing the brakes and the clutch.  Now going on to the '3.  I
paid $17cdn($13usd) for the DOT3.

I think it is personal choice as to how much you will be doing.

Regards and my 2cents.

        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON