Re: Heat Shield Mounting

To: msp01091@isd.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heat Shield Mounting
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:20:34 +0100

Bob,

ISTR that my heat shield is mounted directly onto the inlet manifold, on the
studs which the carbs sit on.  The sequence is
manifold-gaskets-heatshield-gaskets-carbs.  The contents of a "head gasket set"
which I got seemed to confirm that this was correct - there were four gaskets of
the correct size/shape to fit over the carb bolts.  But it's been a while, so I
may be wrong.

Dean