Re: Gas guage alignment?

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Gas guage alignment?
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 16:29:55 -0500
Jeff
    My gauge reads from full to empty. Empty meaning that I have 1 gallon left.

    I just replaced my speedometer. The one I just installed, I left the voltage
stabalizer on.  My tank was 3/4, now it is over full.  My tempature used to be
on the second mark. now it runs hot.  (which it isn't)   Could be the voltage
stabalizer, I believe it only runs the water temp and fuel gauge.

Pat
63 Spitfire (still in pieces)
74 Spitfire (Honest Trooper, I don't know how fast I was going)
68 Chevy C10 ( same as 63)
 http://www.spitfires.iwarp.com/