Re: Sill Inspection

To: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>, <gschluge@cstone.net>
Subject: Re: Sill Inspection
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 06:56:18 -0700
Hey Ree,

Before you give up hope, take a look at the floors of MY Spitfire before I
glassed them!  The important, critical area is under the seats themselves.
If you've got holes in this area, you're right.  But if the holes are
confined to the footwells, you can probably patch 'em.

http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/projects.shtml

Good luck,

Jeff