Re: ANY ONE, PLEASE HELP!?

To: MikeC <mikech@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: ANY ONE, PLEASE HELP!?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:27:29 -0700
If that is the case, I have a Mk3 Flywheel that I will sell you at a reasonable
price and you can purchase one of BPNW's 3 in one kits
that contain all the rest of the parts.

Let me know if you are interested.

Joe

P.S. Even though the slave cylinder has a different bore, it will still
interchange.  The only thing you have to look out for is
getting the correct rebuild kits for them.  It could be that since your engine
is newer, perhaps the slave was also replaced with the
Mk3 one.