Driving...for now!!!

To: "SPITLIST" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driving...for now!!!
From: "D.T.Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:43:18 -0500
Spitlisters:
        I've finally got the Spit to be in drivable
condition. This past winter I replaced all bushings
with polyurethane,flushed and bled the brakes and
clutch MC,cleaned and repainted the engine(Red),all new
radiator hoses(most were original!),moved the elect.
fuel pump to the trunk,and last but not least removed
the HS4's that I've been struggling with for about 8
weeks(look for them on e-bay soon). I replaced them
with my worn out but operating ZS150. Soon that will be
replaced with a WeberDGV. Great to driving again!!
            Dave Gebhard