Car Names (was Re: Thanks to a list member, Susan Hensley)

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Names (was Re: Thanks to a list member, Susan Hensley)
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:57:08 +0100

Sorry Jeff, you can't have that name, I've already used it!  Oh, all right then,
I suppose we can share it.  I thought it was the perfect name for my car,
especially since I'm a big Stephen King fan, too.  (Half way through The Girl
Who Loved Tom Gordon, by the way.  Excellent book - King demonstrates his
totally unique ability to get inside the human mind.  If you liked Gerald's
Game, you'll love this - they're very similar in style.)

Dean (+ Christine, but no surname)